ABOUT MOUSTACHE BREWING CO.
Moustache Brewing Co. was founded in 2012 by husband and wife team, Matthew and Lauri Spitz. Truly a labor of love and passion, they opened our doors for the first time in April of 2014 on a one barrel system in Riverhead, NY. In June 2016 we expanded to a seven barrel brew house, nearly quadrupling our capacity. We are self distributed throughout Long Island, NYC and parts of Westchester and Hudson Valley. Our beer portfolio is constantly changing and we produce dozens of different beer styles every year. We pride ourselves on independently producing quality beer brewed with love and ingenuity.
To create independent beer with intention, purpose, love, ingenuity. To create positive social and environmental changes in the world around us while influencing others to do the same. To do work that matters. Make a difference in people’s lives. Not tomorrow, but today.
COMPANY CORE VALUES & BELIEFS:
- Brewing beers that are made to the highest standards.
- Do everything with intention, care, passion, and love.
- Be mindful of reducing our impact to the environment at every step of the process.
- Promoting and exercising responsible enjoyment of beer.
- Constantly innovating, improving, and evolving.
- To share our knowledge and educate others.
- Lead by example and inspire change for the better.
- Using what we have to make positive social and environmental impacts to the world around us.
- Grow in a way that is economically and environmentally sustainable.