Moustache Brewing Co. believes in giving back to our community and is proud to support many events and charities when we are able to. If you are seeking support for a charitable cause, we need you to complete and submit the information form below for us to consider a donation. Although we would love to donate to all causes, we sometimes have to respectfully decline. We are unable to donate to schools, PTA/PTOs, religious organizations, political organizations, or functions that cater to children/persons below the age of 21.
The following is a list of other requirements:
- We will donate strictly to charities with a federal tax ID number. We are unable to donate to individuals or any other groups.
- We are committed to supporting our local community and are only able to support organizations based on Long Island, or NYC.
- All inquiries must be submitted one month in advance of the event, otherwise they will be declined.
- Due to the overwhelming request for donations we are unable to respond to each request individually. If you do not hear from us two weeks prior to your event we are regretfully unable to support your request.
- We usually donate to any specific cause or charity no more than once/year.
- All requests must be submitted through the form below. Any letters, emails or phone calls will be directed to fill out the complete form.
- Any donations given will be required to provide an electronic copy of a federal tax prior to pick up.
- We ask that your organization please provide a volunteer to pick up any donations at the brewery. We are unable to mail donations. Please note that arrangements to pick up donations must be made in advance.