the society for fine liquid provisions 2017
Want to be in the cool beer club? Special members only bottles? Secret beers on tap in the tasting room? VIP access to events? Want to be part of something bigger? A community of beer lovers who love to support their local independent brewery?
Well then, the Moustache Brewing Co. Society for Fine Liquid Provisions is for you! By joining the Society for Fine Liquid Provisions you are not only guaranteeing yourself a year of amazing beers you are helping us to make more beer for the community and spread the love that is Moustache Brewing Co.
Society Membership Includes:
Monthly Growler Fill or Four pack of cans, one per month (select cans)
Exclusive 2017 Society of Fine Liquid Provisions Growler
Four bottles of Society Exclusive beer. Two bottles of two different styles
Access to the society exclusive tap in the tasting room*
Birthday pint in the tasting room the month of your birthday*
$1 off all additional growler fills*
$1 off all pints in the tasting room (NEW for 2017 membership!)*
10% all brewery merchandise*
Priority re-enrollment for 2018 membership registration*
*These marked benefits are for both members of a shared membership. See below for more information.
Sign me up.
Sorry Charlie (or lucille, or bob, or...) We're sold out for 2017. Want first dibs for 2018? Click here to get a heads up when 2018 membership goes onsale in October.
questions? scroll on down.
How much does it cost to join the Society for Fine Liquid Provisions?
Membership for 2017 is $199 and includes everything listed above. Membership benefits are good for the member only. If you would like to share a membership with a friend you can purchase the shared membership for $249. Shared membership splits all of the beer allotments (on your own) but both members have access to all of the discounts and members only invites.
I see there is two different membership options this year. What gives?
This year we added a new benefit to our membership of a discount on pints in the tasting room. We realize that many people share a society membership with a friend and since discounts are only offered to the member whose name is on the card we are offering a way to split the benefits of a membership with out purchasing two separate memberships.
So what you are saying is that for $249 my spouse/friend/foe/yeti can sign up together and share a membership?
Correct. You will each have your own personalized membership card which will entitle you to the follow benefits:
- Access to the society exclusive tap in the tasting room
- Birthday pint in the tasting room the month of your birthday
- $1 off all additional growler fills
- $1 off all pints in the tasting room
- 10% all brewery merchandise
- Membership Card
- Priority re-enrollment for 2018 membership registration
For the following benefits you will have to decide how to split them up between yourselves (We vote for rock, paper, scissors, best two out of three wins)
- Monthly Growler Fill or Four pack of cans, one per month (select cans)
- Exclusive 2017 Society of Fine Liquid Provisions Growler
- Four bottles of Society Exclusive beer. Two bottles of two different styles
Shut up and take my money! How can I join?
We love your enthusiasm! Right now we are sold out for 2017 Memberships. Want to know when 2018 memberships go on sale? Click here to sign up for a heads up.
More. I need to know more.
What are the benefits of joining?
There are many benefits. First off you are helping Moustache Brewing Co. to grow and expand our production. This year we’re planning to buy more fermenters with the money from Society memberships sold. You are supporting a small independently owned business which in turn puts money back into our local community.
Are memberships limited?
Yep. Once we are full for 2017 membership will be closed till 2018.
What’s the deal with the bottles?
We will produce two exclusive bottled beers for our members during the membership year. Each member will receive two bottles of each beer, for no additional charge (it’s included in your membership). Any additional bottles produced over the member allotment will be available for purchase by members. If any bottles remain after the member sale, we may offer those bottles to the public for sale.
When will I receive my beers?
You will be able to start receiving your growler fills at the start of the membership in February. Bottles will be released at two different times through out the year, to be determined, you will be notified by email when the releases will be available. If you are unable to pick up your bottles on their release days we will hold them for you for 60 days. All bottles not picked up in that time frame will be forfeited.
what's the deal with the pint discount? can i sign up and buy pints for everyone and their mothers with the discount?
No, but that would be a pretty crazy deal right? Pint discounts are for the member whose name is on the membership.
But I always drink with a friend...
Smart move. We always think it's best to bring a buddy along for a beer. This year we've added an option to the membership. For $50 more you can share your membership with a drinking buddy. You two will split all the beers that are included in the membership (that's up to you to figure out) but you both receive a membership card and ALL of the membership discounts and members only perks.
Can you ship my beers?
Unfortunately we are prohibited from shipping beer due to NYS SLA laws. You can send a representative to pick up your beers. If you plan to do so you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know who will be picking up for you and they must present photo ID when doing so. We do no recommend shipping growlers and we are not responsible for any beer picked up by your representative.
I still have a burning question.
Shoot us an email here, if you are wondering someone else may be too.
other terms and conditions...
- You must be 21+ with valid ID to join the Society for Fine Liquid Provisions
- All memberships start in February 2017
- All 2017 memberships expire January 30, 2018
- There is a two-month grace period on missed growler fills (Ex: For February's allotment you can pick up in February, March, or April. February would expire on April 30)
- All Bottles must be picked up with in 60 days of release date or they will be forfeited.
- As per NYS law no bottles or beer will be shipped.
- If you are are unable to pick up your beers you may send a representative in your place. If sending a representative to pick up your beer you must email us at least two business days in advance to make arrangements. Trustee must show valid photo ID and be 21 years of age or older
- Exclusive membership beers are directly reliant on the amount of members in the Society. Considering the nature of this Society is to help grown MBC production, we cannot rightfully exhaust production space to produce an exclusive beer without positive membership numbers.
- Membership is final sale and may not be cancelled or terminated by members for any reason. Members may however transfer their membership to another person by emailing us at email@example.com
- The pint discount is solely for beers consumed by the member. Any abuse of this discount will result in termination of membership with out a refund.
- All bottles are for personal consumption only. It is in violation of NYS liquor law to sell any bottles sold to members in a retail capacity and will result in termination of membership and being reported to the NYS SLA.
- Any additional bottles produced over the member allotment will be available for purchase by members. If any bottles remain after the member sale, Moustache Brewing Co. reserves the right to offer those bottles to the public for sale.
- Moustache Brewing Co. reserves the right to cancel and terminate a membership at any time and for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, abuse of state or federal alcohol related laws, attempted shipments to minors, Society members reselling Society beer at retail establishments (regardless of whether the membership account is in the name of a retail establishment or an individual’s name), or other reasons that Moustache Brewing Co. may determine in its sole discretion. If your membership is canceled, your sole recourse is limited to a refund of your initial fees minus the non-discounted retail value of any beers or merchandise included with your membership level that have already been picked up by you, or released by Moustache Brewing Co unless otherwise noted.